I was grateful to the Prime Minister for giving me time yesterday to once again proudly shout about and stand up for the people of Stoke-on-Trent North, Kidsgrove & Talke.
- Free School bid for Wave 15 + campaign to bring back grammar schools
- Discussing the 'No Time To Wait' mental health campaign and why we need a mental health nurse in every GP surgery
- Chatterley Whitfield Colliery being an opportunity for creating new green energy jobs
- Support for Burslem & Tunstall high streets (more on Friday on this)
- Holding First and D&G accountable to make sure the £31.7 million to Bus Back Better succeeds
- Safer Streets funding for more CCTV, alley gates, front & back doors and better street lighting - particularly in Smallthorne, Tunstall and Cobridge