Coronavirus (COVID-19) - support for business
The Chancellor has set out a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
As the virus progresses, and it's impact understood, further updates will be provided.
On the 23rd March all coronavirus related business advice and information was bought together and can be found here .
The pages will advise you how to access the support, who is eligible, when the schemes open and how to apply.
The package includes measures to support businesses including the following schemes.
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Bounce Back Loan
- Job Retention Scheme
- Self-employment Income Support Scheme
- Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Business Rates holiday for retail, hospitality and leisure
- Cash grants for retail, hospitality and leisure
- Small Business Grant funding
- Statutory Sick Pay rebate
- Support for business paying tax
- Corporate Financing Facility
- Business Rates Holiday for Nurseries
- VAT Deferral
- Deferral of Self-Assessment Payment