It was great to meet with the Directors at Churchill China (Churchill1795) this morning.
Had a real productive discussion about:
- European and U.K. market recovery in tableware and hospitality
- U.K.-Japan Trade Deal
- Creating a ‘UK Ceramics’ industry group to promote ‘Buy British, Buy Stoke’
- Brexit update
- Positive impact of ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ (cc: Rishi Sunak)
- Opportunity to supply Chequers with Churchill China tableware
- Promoting modern manufacturing methods and the evolution of the ceramics industry in Stoke-on-Trent
- Support for the ceramic Covid-19 recovery plan from Jack Brereton MP, Jo Gideon MP and I
- Geothermal Energy potential
As always a pleasure to talk about how I can help local businesses and ensure we continue to promote Stoke-on-Trent’s world beating ceramics.